for future reference it’s a really good idea to always post your art as a photoset accompanied by a blank 1px tall 500px wide image file, rather than a single image by itself.
because then if you ever need to tweak your art for any reason after posting, it’ll update in people’s reblogs too
I do this all the time! It works.
Gon, Killua, Leorio & Kurapika in The Last Mission.
I’ll probably just wear T-shirts forever.
imagine if people were born with traits based on their zodiac signs so like aries had ram horns and hoofs like a satyr and shit how rad would that be
notes: quickfic, post chimeras.
“Can I put my hand here?”
Killua scoffs, angling his face away. “What are you trying to get at, idiot?”
“Nothing,” Gon hums. His fingers trace along the underside of Killua’s wrist, lingering on the blue curve of his pulse. “I was just wondering.”
“Wondering what?” Killua nearly chokes. Gon’s touch is warm, an almost-forgotten sort of presence. Like a ghost of something else entirely, something buried deep. “Gon—”
After not winning anything at the cosplay pagent at GaymerX2 (bullshit) I undertook the task of putting my Garrett cosplay on my mannequin.
So HERE have some epic detail shots!
yes but consider ur fav ship
- making rly bad jokes rly at night and full on snort laughing w/ each other
- FIGHTING OVER BLANKETS IN BED
- 1 of them cooking dinner but its shit and the other totally taking the piss
- finding the song that’s /their song/ but its a rly bad song but they get emotional when it plays
- T A K I N G S E L F I E S
- borrowing each others clothes but they’re both different sizes (1 PRSN IN BAGGY TSHIRTS AND THE OTHR IN RLY TIGHT TROUSERS THAT DONT RLY BUTTON UP)
- going 2 see a movie but it’s shit and they shout at the screen and all the othr ppl in the cinema tell them to fuck off
- saving up and going 2 a fancy place for dinner but they cant pronounce the names of some of the dishes on the menu and its cute
- TRYING 2 BE REAL GROWN UPS WHO R RESPONSIBLE but they still eat kids cereal and get up early 2 watch cartoons
- having like week long arguments about rly silly shit like who would be a bettr astronaut or who would win in a fight between a dragon and a griffin
- generally being weird nerds
Vibrant Cell-shading Swatch Pallete / by NixieSeal
Thought it would be helpful :)