Nederland in een handomdraai
Here are the finalized themes/prompts for HxH Week!
****The prompts/themes are set up in a way that they complement each other, so you can use them both while making your contribution, but they can also be used individually! Whichever inspires you!
Monday Day 1: Favorite Arc x Bonds
Tuesday Day 2: Relationship(s) x Embrace
Wednesday Day 3: Warmth x Smile
Thursday Day 4: Food x Travel
Friday Day 5: AU x Secret
Saturday Day 6: Goodbye x Hands
Sunday Day 7: Reunion x Sky
Thank you for the feedback everyone!
Ok so the basics!
- HxH week will take place form September 22 to the 28th!
- Anything and Everything is welcome! Voice acting, songs and song covers, paper art, word art, playlists, gif sets, fanart and fanfiction are just a few of the things you can do!
- However, it must be your own work! Please don’t use others fanart if you’re going to do a picture set, or a collage! Official art is ok!
- All characters and ships are welcome!
- The tag we’ll be tracking is #hxhweek and #hxh week, so be sure to include one of them in your first five tags so we can find your post!
- You can also submit your entries!
- Include the Day and theme(s) you’re doing!
- Time zones don’t matter! And if you’re late with something, don’t stress, just tag and we’ll find and reblog it !So whenever you’re done with something don’t be afraid to post it!
- Please tag any content depicting anything after Ch.339 as #hxh spoilers or #spoilers. We’re pretty sure that’s going to be the last episode, so we don’t want to spoil anything for those not caught up with the manga!
- Tag #nsfw content please!
That’s about it!
We’re so excited to see what ya’ll come up with! Don’t hesitate to send an ask our way with any questions or concerns!
We’ll remind everyone as the week comes closer, and periodically reblog this post to make sure anyone who may want to join in knows whats up!
**you can black list #hxhweekreblog if you don’t want to see these!
Feel free to let anyone who you think might be interested know about this, and reblog if you can!
Thanks to all who’ve rebloged and spread the word thus far!
It’s so close and I hope you’ll all join in!
me: *petting a cat* nice
cat: *bathes self where i touched it*
Well the first verse is
I’m here, the closest I can be, by your side
And that’s just fine for now
One day you’ll tell me gently
Tell me the rest of your dreams
During Greed Island, the arc where Reason was used, the first two lines were the last time we had that closeness between them, and overall, everything was good. They were by each others side, they were happy, it was good.
Then events transpire and we get to this episode, and the second two lines come into play. Killua never really had a dream, the whole time they were together, but now he has Alluka, someone he swears to protect for the rest of his life, and he told that to Gon.
Then the next verse is
What kind of world
Is waiting for us at the end of this path of the unknown?
At this rate will the voiceless voices, disappear without reaching anywhere?
And then they depart. Gon’s going to see his father, and Killua’s going to protect Alluka, but what then? Their path for us, really is unknown.
Hajime Tabata steps up as FFXV’s Director as Tetsuya Nomura leads Kingdom Hearts III.
dont tell me this isnt what happened
Two guys can be really close friends and care for each other yanno
you comment on my post, you disrespect my kirugon